Chianti Classico Chianti wine is one of the most famous wines in Italy and for good reason! Chianti Classico Chianti wine is a dry red wine that has flavors of cherries, raspberries, vanilla, leather, tobacco leaves, and black pepper. Chianti Classico Chianti wine goes well with food like pasta bolognese or chicken masala.
If you love Chianti Wine then please read on to find out which are the best Chianti wines available.If you’re looking to buy Chianti Classico (buy chianti Classico) then this article provides the best Chianti Classico wines available.
The top ten Chianti Classico Chianti wines are:
– Fattoria Della Stella – 2010 Chianti Clasico Riserva DOCG, which has a dark cherry color and full-bodied taste with flavors of red berries; goes well with the game.
– Poggio Antica Tenuta – 2009 Chianina IGT Amarone Di Valpolicella Chiaretto DOCG 2007, a deep garnet in color that is richly flavored with fruit aromatics. It pairs well with foods like pasta bolognese or grilled salmon.
– Vernaccia Di San Gimignano Riserva – 2011 IGT Toscana Rosso Vin Santo D’Avola DOC 2008, a nice medium bodied wine that has earthy smells and flavors. This red wine can be paired nicely with a game like venison or boar sausage as it can stand up to the stronger flavor profiles for these dishes.
– Barbera d’Asti Superiore – 2010 IGT Piedmont Barbera DOCG is ruby-colored and richly flavored with floral aromatics. This Chianti wine goes well when paired with pasta bolognese or grilled chicken.
– Chianti Classico Chianti – 2009 DOCG, a deep garnet in a color that is richly flavored and has flavors of ripe black cherries. The Chianti Classico Chianti Wine pairs well with chicken cacciatore or grilled steak.
– Pruno Dolce Naturale – 2012 IGT Marche Rosso Vin Santo D’Avola DOC 2010, this sweet dessert wine tastes like dark chocolate and citrus fruits mixed for an exciting flavor profile! Pairing it over ice cream would make for the perfect finish to any meal thanks to its low alcohol content.